Sunday, March 8, 2009

Updates!

Hey Gang,

Some pretty exciting stuff is happening as of late!

First off, let me say that the world premiere of the play TERMINAL was a hit. The show went great, with Brian Keene and Roy C. Boothe both pleased with the performances. We got some great footage for the DVD! Look for the poetry chap book, associated with the TERMINAL weekend, to be out soon. I have a poem included called STIRRING THE DARKNESS, so check it out.

If you haven't seen them yet, please go check out my interviews with Lilith at SNM Horror Magazine and with The Great Lakes Association of Horror Writers. Here are the links: http://www.snmhorrormag.com/ and http://www.greatlakeshorror.com/ - the interviews went great and I think you'll enjoy learning a little something about yours truly.

Since my last post, I have had two pieces of short fiction accepted for publication. FEAR CAGE has been chosen for inclusion in the anthology Zombie Chronicles, due out in April - details to follow. WHAT WE'VE ALLOWED THEM TO BECOME will be published in the April issue of The Odd Mind magazine - please support the literary arts and purchase a copy! Also, THE REMAINS OF LOVE was given an honorable mention as an entry in Black Hound Publishing's "Valentine" contest. And, SHERLOCK HOLMES AND THE CASE OF THE NECROMANCER has been optioned for script work--I cannot go into details yet, but I will just as soon as I am allowed.

Last, but not least, my latest novel, JEWEL, is finally taking shape! It may be the best fiction that I have ever written and should be wrapped up by the end of April, my "first readers" already hard at work. So, look out Brendan Deneen, you shall be queried in short order my friend.

Much more to come...

No comments: