Sunday, July 13, 2008

Recent Short Stories For Necrotic Tissue

In the last week, I have finished with two short stories that I am quite excited about: The Dregs and It Cries. Both were written for the e-zine Necrotic Tissue--both are terrifying (so I am told). The Dregs is a submission for the e-zine itself, with It Cries being a submission for Necrotic Tissue's upcoming "Bloom Memorial" anthology. Please look for the anthology in late 2008... perhaps early 2009.

Not to worry, my work on No Innocent Victim and Jewel is coming along just fine--both are still on schedule anyway.

Some good news for Spirit Asylum! In the last week, I have had a few more requests for material. The one that I am excited about inparticular is from Sandy Lu of Vanguard Literary. Sandy is a rock solid agent and along with Brendan Deneen, one of my top choices.

1 comment:

Cate Gardner said...

Good luck with your submissions to Necrotic Tissue - I have work out with both the magazine and the anthology.