Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Wedding & TREI Literary Magazine

Just a quick note--because that's all I have time for--to say that Ali and my wedding went very well. Thank you to all of our friends and family for making the occasion wonderful and special. We are now on our honeymoon for a week, laying on the beach...and doing very few other things ;) I must add, because I can't help but shout it to the world, my bride was (and is, but especially on our wedding day) beautiful in every way imagineable. I cried like a baby when I saw her in her dress, mom and dad both helping her up the isle...awsome!

Secondly, I encourage all of you to check out the premiere issue of TREI Literary On-line Magazine. It comes out September 1st, 2008 and my new short story, IT CRIES, is included. Once I have been sent the link, I will post it here and on my website...otherwise just Google TREI Literary Magazine.

No comments: