Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays gang! I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

I am afraid, with all the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, I have sorely neglected my blogging. For this I apologize. Please accept the following updates as my penance :)

* Back in November, I mentioned four pieces of short fiction that were pending publication...they are still pending. As of late, I have been submitting to venues that require a great deal of my patience--however--they are worth the wait if they choose to print my work within their pages. I shall wait for as long as it takes for the next evolution of my writing career. It's all quite exciting actually.

* ZEALOT, originally published in the November edition of SNM Horror Magazine curteousy of Steven Marshall, will be featured as a reprint in the anthology, SATAN'S WICKED REFUGEES -- a fitting home for the story I dare say.

* I have written, and submitted for publication, two more short stories: THE RENDERING OF SHLOSHLO and FEAR CAGE. The latter is for an anthology being put together by The Great Lakes Association of Horror Writers. The former I can't speak of as yet...but soon!

May the blessings of the season be upon you all...

No comments: